From Olazi rural house, daily we advise you in detail of different itineraries to do during your stay, where to eat and main events in the area.
- Donostia - San Sebastian at 8km
- Hondarribia at 8km
- Pasai Donibane at 4km
- Basque-French Coast (Hendaia, San Juan de Luz, Biarritz, Baiona)
- Cliffs of Jaizkibel
- The Flysch of Sakoneta and hermitage of San Telmo
- The witches' caves of Zugarramurdi
- The small charming villages of Navarre
- Fishing villages of Mutriku, Zumaia, Getaria and Zarautz .
San Sebastián, day of the tamborrada , day 20.
Ihoteak in Oiartzun. Week before the carnival in which different Basque mythological characters "take" the town throughout the weekend with their dances, songs and bonfires.
- April & may:
Sagardo Eguna or cider festival in Oiartzun and Lezo.
Fair of beer in Pasai Antxo.
Patron festivities in:
Pasai Antxo (San Fermines, day 7);
Errenteria ( Madalenas, day 21);
Pasai Donibane (Santiago day 25).
Popular sardine in Pasai Donibane (day 27).
Blues Festival in Hondarribia (2nd week)
Patron festivities of Oiartzun (day 2);
Pilgrimage from San Agustín to Artikutza (day 28) (open to the public);
Esoteric Week at the Miramar Palace; Great Week Donostia-San Sebastián (2nd fortnight)
Parade of Hondarribia (1st week);
Atlantikaldia ( Festival of cultural and musical encounter in Errenteria).
Beer fair in Oiartzun (Bridge of Pilar).
St. Thomas Fair in Donostia- San Sebastián.